JOB OPENING – Clinical Trial Manager
We are looking for a Clinical Trial Manager to join our agile team to work in a permanent, full-time capacity in Belgium or the Netherlands (region of Limburg).
Convert Pharmaceuticals is a dynamic pharmaceutical company aimed at targeting tumor hypoxia, a leading cause of resistance to oncology treatments. Our core mission is to develop products that seek to improve the treatment outcomes and quality of life for people living with cancer. Our company has recently been awarded a prestigious EIC Accelerator grant by the European Commission which will enable us to start the Phase I&IIa clinical study of our lead compound.
As Clinical Trial Manager, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the strategic design, planning, and seamless execution of our international multi-centric Phase I&IIa clinical in order to stay within budgetary constraints and adhering to set timelines. This position entails fostering strong partnerships with external stakeholders, all with the overarching goal of upholding rigorous standards in the execution of this clinical study and advancing the development of our biomarker program.
• Lead the full execution of a Phase I & IIa clinical study in a cost-effective, ethical, and result oriented way.
• Develop and maintain clinical study timelines and budget within the agreed plan
• Monitor and provide proactive project updates to internal and external stakeholders in line with site contracts and the grant agreement.
• Collaborate with team members to support milestone achievement and manage study challenges.
• Proactively manage risks and lead efforts to resolve issues.
• Lead and manage clinical study activities including but not limited to :
– Preparation of all study related documents (Protocol, ICFs, IB, …)
– Regulatory submissions
– Study start-up process (site selection, CTA negotiation, …)
– Overseeing monitoring and other subcontracted activities
– Make sure all required study plans are in place
– Manage TMF
– Ensure the study is conducted in compliance with the protocol, GCP and that safety, rights and well-being of patients are preserved
• Hold an MSc degree or higher in life sciences or equivalent.
• Possess at least 2 years of clinical studies project management experience, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
• Experience in early phase (FIH) studies and in the field of oncology is desirable.
• Demonstrate knowledge of clinical trial conduct, applying relevant clinical research regulatory requirements such as ICH GCP and local laws, regulations, and guidelines. Preferentially possess the BROK certificate and ISO/ICH E2B(R3) Individual Case Safety Reporting in the EU.
• Proficient in English. French or Dutch is desirable.
• Have proven experience in managing multi-disciplinary projects and working closely with clinics and research centers.
• Be proficient in Microsoft Office 365 software.
• Be a team player with the ability to work in a small, multi-disciplinary team while also having the capability to work independently with a strong sense of priority.
• Possess excellent organizational, planning, analytical, and conceptual thinking skills with meticulous attention to detail.
Are you interested to join our team as Convert’s Clinical Trial Manager? Then don’t wait and apply by sending your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com